Common General Questions
You Asked, We Answered.
How do I prepare Cepelinai/Kibinai/Bacon Buns once I purchase them?
These items are pre-cooked and ready to eat! Simply place in the microwave or oven to warm. If frozen, thaw for 20-30 minutes and then heat.
What payment methods do you take?
We accept cash, check, credit cards, PayPal, and Venmo.
Are any of your products gluten free?
Yes. The items that are gluten free are: Cepelinai, Gluten Free Bread, Multigrain Seeded Flatbread, Vegan Cakes, Milk Curd Cheeses, and all sausages/meat products.
Common Shipping Questions
You Asked, We Answered
How do you ship your products?
Our products are shipped in multiple ways:
- Basic shipping: airtight containers, vacuum sealed bags, or regular sealed bags are packaged in boxes.
- Frozen items: shipped in insulated bags within an insulated box that contains ice packs.
- Fragile items: our most popular, tree cakes, are shipped in tall boxes. The cakes are enclosed in a bag that is surrounded by packaging peanuts.
* We cannot promise exact shipping dates due to COVID-19 standards.
Do you ship Cepelinai?
Yes. We ship Cepelinai and the minimum order is 4 for $24. This product ships frozen and follows our packing method for frozen items (can be seen to the left).
* We strongly recommend you choose Priority Express Shipping when ordering to ensure maximum freshness. However, you may also order using Priority Shipping.
Can you ship custom cakes/catering orders?
No. We do not ship any custom cakes or catering orders. These items are for pick up only.
Do you ship outside of the USA?
No. We do not ship any packages outside of the USA. We only ship within the USA and can send products to 48 states.